In the middle of September, Qualium Systems became participants of the educational initiative Brain Academy. A week ago we began our lectures on the front end development. The first lecture was read by two of our best developers – Andrey Kutsenko and Denis Kolesnichenko. They both have a very good experience in working with front end applications.
Full course of lectures will last for four months and will cover all the necessary topics for junior front end developers:
– Principles of interaction between client and server;
– Main technologies, currently used for the development of client web-based applications;
– Basic tools for creation of web-based application based on the above-mentioned technologies,
– All the theoretical aspects of programming and development of front end applications in the context of the back end.
Talking about particular technologies, the course includes:
– Working with the Photoshop and GIMP image editors;
– CSS Preprocessors: SASS, LESS, Stylus;
– Assembling of frontend design.
Here’s a record of the introductory lecture (in Russian):